Friday, October 31, 2008

Cube Mates

What is a Cube Mate? A Cube Mate is a fish tank that hangs over your cubicle wall. How in the world did I come up with this idea? My mother-in-love gave me a fish tank that hangs on a wall. I thought it would be great in my cubicle but I realized that a cubicle wall could not hold a fish tank that weighs 8 pounds. So, I asked my husband to make me something to hold my fish tank and work in my cubicle. Scot came up with a "Cube Mate". I received many compliments on my fish tank so I decided to try to sell some. I had my first craft show this August at Ross Park in Norton Shores. Below are pictures from the show.
I sold 5 Cube Mates at this show and realized that not everyone works in a cubicle. I received several compliments and was asked if I ever thought about doing wall mounts. That leads me to "Fish Mates"

No comments: